Hand Crafted Coconut Oil
Guduchi Tengu is a hand crafted coconut oil, crushed in the woden crusher. Each of the coconut is carefully handpicked and extracted the oil from first filtration only to ensure the best quality and purity. Tengu is an Edible coconut oil, can be used for cooking, skin moisturizing and for hair.
Tengu is an hand crafted coconut oil which has zero machine intervention through the complete processing chain
Research has finally uncovered the secrets to this amazing fruit; namely healthy fats called medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs), these unique fats include: Caprylic acid, Lauric acid, Capric acid And around 62% of the oils in coconut are made up of these 3 healthy fatty acids and 91% of the fat in coconut oil is healthy saturated fat.
Most of the fats that we consume take longer to digest, but MCFAs found in coconut oil provide the perfect source of energy because they only have to go through a 3 step process to be turned into fuel vs. other fats go through a 26 step process!
100% coconut oil and no preservatives
HOW TO USE?
- Coconut oil can be used on chapped lips
- Coconut oil can be used on dry skin as moisturiser
- Coconut oil can be used on hair regularly because the scalp's sebaceous glands produce an oily secretion called sebum, which keeps the scalp from cracking---much like lotion does for the skin on the rest of your body. Sebum also waterproofs hair and protects it from damage. Coconut oil contain medium-chain triglycerides, which allow the substances to effectively penetrate the hair shaft so their beneficial characteristics can assist in maintaining hair's health and increasing growth.
WHO SHOULD USE
It can be used by men, women and kids.
USP of Tengu
- Hand crafted coconut oil
- It is the first extraction oil
- Each coconut is carefully handpicked
- Coconut oil is digested even by the infant's