Ayurvedic Herbal Powder or Churna is a powdered form of medications used in the treatment of disorders in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. It is the most basic and simplest form of Ayurvedic medicine containing a fine powder of herbs. Gokshura churna is a single herbal powder having antimicrobial and aphrodisiac properties used in the management urinary system and reproductive system related complaints*
USP of the product: High-quality herbs and No preservatives.
Benefits of Gokshura Churna:
- It is useful in gall bladder stones as it serves as an astringent.
- It is effective in preventing kidney stones, kidney infections reduce the size of Kidney stones*
- It is beneficial in skin eruptions, inflammations, itching sensation or irritation as it acts as a skin cleanser.
- Gokshura churna is extensively used for the treatment of arthritis and joint pains.
- It has anti-diabetic, hypolipidemic, anti-hypertensive and anti-stress activity in it.
- It has nutritive and cleansing properties in it.
- It is beneficial in sexual disorders.
- Gokshura churna is also beneficial in prostate gland disorders.
- It has antibiotic and anti-tumor properties in it.
Dosage: Add ½ spoon of Churna to 100ml water, boil and reduce to 50ml, filter, and consume twice a day or as directed by a health professional.
* Results may vary from person to person