Ayurvedic Herbal Powder or Churna is a powdered form of medications used in the treatment of disorders in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. It is the most basic and simplest form of Ayurvedic medicine containing a fine powder of herbs. In Ayurveda, Majistha is considered to be the best alternative or blood purifying herb. It cools and detoxifies the blood, dissolves obstructions in the blood flow and removes stagnant blood*
Benefits of Manjistha Churna:
- Manjistha helps to purify the blood and thus helps in maintaining graceful and beautiful complexion.
- Manjistha helps to support a healthy urinary tract system and helps to stimulate and cleanse the uterus.
- The astringent property of Manjistha helps to maintain healthy reproductive health.
- It helps to support healthy heart, urinary, and kidney functions*
- It helps to support nerves' health and pacifies mind.
- It helps to maintain a beautiful complexion.
- It may be useful in gastrointestinal and worm infestations*
- Manjistha churna helps to maintain gums healthy.
- Dosage: Add ½ spoon of Churna to 100ml water, boil and reduce to 50ml, filter and consume twice a day or as directed by a health professional.
* Results may vary from person to person.