Hingwashtak Choorna is an ayurvedic formulation which is the combination of several significant ingredients. As the name suggests hing (Asa foetida) is the major ingredient of this formulation. Hing is known as old Indian culinary ingredient which is enriched with various healthy properties
Hingwashtak Choorna is very useful herbal powder mix used in the treatment of Indigestion in Ayurveda practice. Hingwashtak Choorna mainly contains safe and easily available herbal spices.
Piper nigrum, Piper longum, Zingiber officinale, Carum carvi, Cuminum, Trachyspermum ammi, Ferula foetida, and Rock salt (Saindhava Lavana).
- It stimulates bowel muscle contraction and relieves constipation
- It assists in the absorption of the food and reduces the acid build up in the stomach
- Eases the pain and discomfort of the stomach, provides relief from gas and constipation
- Helps to treat abdominal pain and diarrhoea.
- Helps to treat the problems of indigestion
- Reduces bloating and flatulence of the stomach.
- This ayurvedic formula balances Vata dosha and helps in erectile dysfunction due to vata imbalance.
1/4-1/2 teaspoonful of Choorna twice a day with lukewarm water before food or as directed by physician.
For 3 months, further if required consult doctor.
Q 1: WHO CAN NOT TAKE
Ans: This should be strictly taken under medical supervision. People suffering from ulcers of digestive system must refrain from using this, Contraindicated during pregnancy & During lactation should be taken as per doctor’s advice.
Q 2: CAN I TAKE THIS WITH MY B.P AND DIABETIC MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED BY ALLOPATHY DOCTOR?
Ans: Yes, you can. But as it contains salt, patients with hypertension should take under medical advice.
Q 3: CAN I TAKE IT WITH HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES?
Ans: Yes, you can. Please give a gap of 10-15 mins in between medicine intake.
Q 4: I’M TAKING MEDICINES FOR OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS. CAN I TAKE THIS CHURNA ALONG OR SHOULD I CONSULT DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING?
Ans: Yes, you can. But for your satisfaction you can consult our doctor once before starting this Choorna.
Q 5: I’M TAKING MULTIVITAMINS AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS. CAN I HAVE THIS CHURNA ALONG?
Ans: Usually there is no interaction with multivitamins. But consult with our doctor before starting the medicine.