Ayurvedic Herbal Powder or Churna is a powdered form of medications used in the treatment of disorders in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. It is the most basic and simplest form of Ayurvedic medicine containing a fine powder of herbs. Vacha is a very important herb that is considered highly in Ayurveda. It is popularly and commonly called a sweet flag in English and its botanical name is Acorus Calamus. Vacha is used for improving memory, cognition, intelligence, voice, and other mental abilities*
Benefits of Vacha Churna:
- It improves digestion and relieves constipation.
- It Improves speech and voice tone and quality, useful in throat disorders.
- It cleanses feces and urine.
- Useful against psychological imbalances and disorders.
- It is great for the mind and improves the overall vitality of the body. Schizophrenia, epilepsy, Neuralgia and paralysis are a few mental conditions in which Vacha can be beneficial.
- Vacha is a part of detoxification properties that helps to clear out the bowel, relieving constipation and abdominal colic*
- Another unusual action of Vacha is in reducing Obesity.
- Vacha’s healing qualities stimulate the brain and increase alertness and focus. It improves Intelligence.
- Dosage: Add ½ spoon of Churna to 100ml water, boil and reduce to 50ml, filter and consume twice a day or as directed by a health professional.
* Results may vary from person to person.