Jatyadi Taila| Quick heal of Skin diseases & Injuries | Helps Heal of Wounds , Blisters, Sinus & Abscess -200ml
Jatyadi taila has an outstanding capacity of healing. Application of this taila heals most types of wounds and injuries and also arrests bleeding from them. All ingredients of this taila aid in purifying the blood, disinfecting the wounds and initiating healing process in the tissues. It is effective also in wounds caused by insect bites*.
Jatyadi Taila is a quick healer of wounds whilst protecting the wound from germs. It acts as antiseptic and fungicidal oil. It is used for treating all skin problems with inflammation and redness. Its external application is advised on non-healing wounds, sinus, blisters, abscess and insect bite wounds.
- Wounds: Jatyadi Oil is used for healing the wounds quickly. It is used externally over non-healing wounds, blisters, sinus, abscess, and bite wounds.
- Skin Diseases: It is also used for the application over infected skin diseases such as: hand and foot mouth disease, syphilis, eczema etc.
- Cracked Heals: It is also prescribed for the treatment of cracked heals, fissure, external hemorrhoids
- Blisters: This oil can be applied locally in the mouth for managing blisters.
- Burns: Use of Jatyadi Oil is also recommended for burns such as: sunburn*
* Results may vary from person to person.
Jati – Jasminum officinale, Sariva – Hemidesmus indicum, Haridra – Curcuma longa, Neem – Azadirachta indica, Patol – Trichosanthes dioica, Karanj – Pongamia glabra, Yashtimadhu – Glycerrhiza glabra, Manjistha – Rubia cordifolia, Ananta – Hemidesmus indicus
HOW TO USE:
Take required amount of oil, warm it a little and apply gently in the affected area.
A comprehensive study on the safety of Jatyadi Taila concluded that Jatyadi taila had no side effects and its administration alone is capable of relieving the pain. Jatyadi Taila is a quick healer of wounds whilst protecting the wound from germs. It acts as an antiseptic and fungicidal taila. Jatyadi taila has no side effects if used externally. But accidental oral intake may cause serious side effects.
Q 1. IS JATYADI TAILA GOOD FOR PILES?
Ans. All ingredients of this oil aid in purifying the blood, disinfecting the wounds and initiating healing process in the tissues. Wounds caused by insect bites also respond well to this oil. Similarly, anal fistula and bleeding piles can be successfully treated by Jatyadi oil.
Q 2. CAN PREGNANT WOMEN USE JATYADI TAILA?
Ans. Pregnant women and lactating mothers can safely use jatyadi taila for local application in piles, fissures, or any skin injury. But still, consult a doctor before using it.