Doesn't dry the skin. Mild smell.
Papaya soap is made from natural ingredients. It contains the enzyme papain, which breaks down protein.Papaya has nutrients to promote healthier skin. Papaya soap is rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant that can
reduce irregular pigmentation and stimulate collagen production.
The soap also contains vitamin A, another important nutrient for the skin. It promotes the production of new skin cells, and may help reduce dark spots, blemishes, and scars.
I can’t count how many times customers have told me that handmade soaps not only improved their skin but changed their lives by relieving them of itchiness, dryness and skin conditions such as eczema,
psoriasis and acne.
Everyone wants healthy skin and switching to daily use of handmade soap is the best place to start. And what more, Guduchi Hand made soaps are free from Castaic Soda, Paraben and SLS.
• Gently work up a lather by rubbing the soap between your wet palms.
• Spread the lather on your wet skin all over the body.
• Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
• Pat dry with a soft towel to get soft and moisturized skin.
• Store the soap in a cool, dry place to avoid quick melting.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."