Due to the unhealthy lifestyle, the majority of the people are facing hair issues like dandruff, split ends, hair loss, graying of hair. Ayurvedic herbs will help you to get rid of hair problems. Herbs are a great way to boost hair growth, restore moisture and enhance its texture and shine. Hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs used for hair growth. It has gained popularity because of its ability to stimulate hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches. Hibiscus powder is an efficient remedy to put a stop to hair fall, encourage regrowth, and prevent premature graying.
Benefits of Hibiscus Powder:
- Hibiscus powder has shown tremendous results when it comes to boosting hair growth. It is rich in vitamin C that boosts collagen (the amino acid chain that gives your hair its strength) production, ensuring healthy hair growth.
- It is rich in amino acids that nourish your hair, strengthen your roots, and keep your locks lustrous and healthy.
- The flower stimulates hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches. This helps thicken your hair and add volume
- Hibiscus has astringent properties, which helps reduce the oil gland secretions and excessive oil secretion of the scalp. This property of the flower helps cool and soothe scalp providing you relief from itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Hibiscus is full of antioxidants and vitamins necessary for the production of melanin, the pigment that gives the hair its natural colour and prevents premature graying.
- Application: Take the required quantity of Hibiscus hair powder in a bowl. Add water to Hibiscus powder to make a paste. Gently apply this paste onto your scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly with water and then use Guduchi anti hair fall shampoo.