Haridra Tablet | Effective Herb for Skin & Respiratory Care | Cures Skin Allergy - 60 Tabs | 500mg
Haridra also called as Curcuma Longa scientifically is one of the important herbs of Ayurveda medical science, it is very useful in enhancing complexion and is an ideal skin tonic. It is popularly known as Kasturi Manjal or Manjal in the Indian subcontinent.
Haridra is useful in lowering cholesterol. It absorbs cholesterol by increasing its conversion into bile acids. It is helpful to cure liver diseases. In liver disorders, it is used as hepato-protective drug.
Haridra has anti-inflammatory properties act as a remedy to internal inflammation. It helps sooth a disorders caused due to allergy related to respiration. It also helps in skin allergy. It works as natural detoxifier and helps purify blood. It is also Neuroprotective and helps in diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- It is an excellent medicine in allergic/ inflammatory skin conditions
- It helps in gout, arthritis, broken bones and wounds due to its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and healing properties
- It is used in Allergic dermatitis, itching, other diseases of the skin
- Helpful in Allergic respiratory disorders including allergic rhinitis and allergic bronchitis
- Best Remedy for Joint Inflammation
- Can help detoxify the body
- Has been used traditionally to improve skin conditions and complexion
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Potent anti-inflammatory agent
- Can help fight oxidative stress caused by free radicals
- May help manage blood sugar levels
1 tablet after breakfast and 1 tab after dinner with warm water or as directed by the Physician.
For 6 months, further if required consult doctor.
Q 1: WHO CAN NOT TAKE
Ans: Pregnant and Lactating Women should not be taken while trying for conception, People with gallstone bladder issues.
Q 2: CAN I TAKE THIS WITH MY B.P AND DIABETIC MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED BY ALLOPATHY DOCTOR?
Ans: Yes, you can.
Q 3: CAN I TAKE IT WITH HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES?
Ans: Yes, you can. Please give a gap of 10-15 mins in between medicine intake.
Q 4: I’M TAKING MEDICINES FOR OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS. CAN I TAKE THIS TABLET ALONG OR SHOULD I CONSULT DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING?
Ans: Yes, you can. But for your satisfaction you can consult our doctor once before starting the tablet.