Shallaki is a holy plant which is widely used in traditional medicine and is an important part of Ayurvedic medicine. The oleo gum resin extracted from this plant has various medicinal properties.
Shallaki Capsules are herbal supplement for joint care. Having anti-inflammatory & analgesic properties. It provides gentle care for joints & helps relieve joint pains & muscle stiffness. Shallaki also cures wounds & ulcers. Shallaki also helps to treat musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, rheumatism, gout, and lower back pain. It is also useful for the treatment of neurological problems, skin, and blood diseases. These capsules aid fracture healing*
- Helps relieve muscular-skeletal pains and is a rich source of antioxidants which helps neutralize free radicals in the body.
- Reduces damage caused to the joints and is useful in pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis*
- Supports production of white blood cells and helps reduce weight.
- No Side Effect, Excellent Result
- Helps reduce symptoms related to stress.
- Supports the body's natural inflammation response.
* Results may vary from person to person.
1-2 Capsules twice daily or as directed by your physician, Arthritic patients can take 1-2 Shallaki capsules along with warm water to get relief from swelling in the joint.
For 6 months, further if required consult doctor.
Q 1: WHO CAN NOT TAKE
Ans: Shallaki Capsules cause gastric irritation. Hence, people with sensitive stomach or gastric find it difficult to take the capsule.
Q 2: CAN I TAKE THIS WITH MY B.P AND DIABETIC MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED BY ALLOPATHY DOCTOR?
Ans: Yes, you can.
Q 3: CAN I TAKE IT WITH HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES?
Ans: Yes, you can. Please give a gap of 10-15 mins in between medicine intake.
Q 4: I’M TAKING MEDICINES FOR OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS. CAN I TAKE THIS CAPSULES ALONG OR SHOULD I CONSULT DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING?
Ans: Yes, you can. But for your satisfaction you can consult our doctor once before starting the capsules.
Q 5: I’M TAKING MULTIVITAMINS AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS. CAN I HAVE THIS CAPSULES ALONG?
Ans: Usually there is no interaction with multivitamins. But consult with our doctor before starting the medicine.