Herbal Shatavari Tablets is an Ayurvedic and natural combination of dried powder of Shatavari root and pure Shatavari root extract, which is symbiotically processed with highly advanced technology to retain its efficacy. Shatavari is also known as Asparagus racemosus and is specially selected and manually graded to give best products. The quality and efficacy of the product is maintained by preventing the addition of harmful chemicals, colours and other hazardous ingredients. Shatavari Tablets may help maintain optimum functioning of the female reproductive system*.It is considered to be one of the most potent and safe lactation promoting agent and may act as a traditional Rejuvenative tonic for women.
Shatavari root powder, Shatavari extract
- Pure herbal formulation of Asparagus racemosus nourish female health and supports physiological functions
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It is a good uterine tonic, aids in female infertility
- It is a very good galactagogue, hence given in lactation.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may help boost your immune system.
- It helps relieve cough.
- It helps treat diarrhoea.
- It acts as a diuretic.
- It helps treat ulcers and gastric issues.
- It helps treat kidney stones*
* Results may vary from person to person.
Take 1 Tablet twice daily preferably after meals or as recommended by the physician for better results it should be taken with warm water.
For 3 months, further if required consult doctor.
Q 1: WHO CAN NOT TAKE
Ans: Shatavari may impair the heart functioning. So, it is generally advised to consult a doctor before taking Shatavari if you have heart diseases.
Q 2: CAN I TAKE THIS WITH MY B.P AND DIABETIC MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED BY ALLOPATH DOCTOR?
Ans: Yes, you can.
Q 3: CAN I TAKE IT WITH HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES?
Ans: Yes, you can. Please give a gap of 10-15 mins in between medicine intake.
Q 4: I’M TAKING MEDICINES FOR OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS. CAN I TAKE THIS TABLET ALONG OR SHOULD I CONSULT DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING?
Ans: Yes, you can. But for your satisfaction you can consult our doctor once before starting the tablet.
Q 5: I’M TAKING MULTIVITAMINS AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS. CAN I HAVE THIS TABLET ALONG?
Ans: Usually there is no interaction with multivitamins. But consult with our doctor before starting the medicine.