- Guduchi Anti Hair Fall Shampoo is an ayurvedic formulation specially designed to prevent the hair fall.
- It contains a gentle cleansing base, enriched with herbs that act as hair tonic which strengthen hair follicles and prevent premature hair fall.
- Helpful In: Prevents hair fall
- INGREDIENTS: Extracts of Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), Bringharaj (Eclipta prostrata), Hibiscus (rosa – sinesis), Buffalo Milk, Olive oil, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Application: Wet hair, gently massage onto scalp. Lather and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
Sukesham Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo for
Authentic Hair Care Regime for Hair-fall Control
Guduchi Anti Hair Fall Shampoo is an ayurvedic formulation specially designed to prevent hair fall. It contains a gentle cleansing base, enriched with herbs that act as hair tonic.
It is a rich source of antioxidants, omega fatty acids, vitamins, iron, tannins, milk protein, calcium, saponins and plant sterols. The essential omega fatty acids strengthen the hair follicles from the roots and prevent hairfall while the vitamins keep your hair lustrous.
Who It's For:
If you're suffering from hair fall issues like thinning hair.
If you're seeing too much hair in the comb or on the floor.
If you're seeing other signs of poor hair health like dryness, split ends, premature greying and lack of shine.
If using chemical based shampoos and hair products is causing the problem to aggravate.
It's time to switch to Ayurvedic Sukesham Anti hair fall shampoo.
FOR MEN & WOMEN. FOR ALL HAIR TYPES.
Looking to consult a doctor about your hair problems? Book a free telephonic consultation with Doctors at Guduchi Ayurveda. Click here >>
With the Goodness of:
How to Use
Wet your hair, and gently massage this shampoo onto the scalp. Lather and rinse thoroughly.
Individuals who are using it to prevent hair fall should use it for minimum duration of 2 weeks for best results.
Individuals looking for hair growth should use it for minimum duration of 6 weeks for best results.
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."