Asava Arishta Arvindasava | Boosts immunity and aid healthy growth in children | Improves appetite in children | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Arvindasava is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Arvindasava increases the digestive fire and rectifies the digestive juices, which helps to prevent acid dyspepsia and promotes optimum digestion and absorption of nutrients. Overall actions of Arvindasava are observed on digestive system. A good digestion is required for a proper nourishment and growth of the child. Additionally, it also contains some ingredients like raisins, lotus flowers etc., which are highly nutritious. It is also widely used as a health tonic to boost immunity and aid healthy growth in children and is very effective in treating rickets, diarrhea, cough, constipation etc in children.
- Lack of appetite is the most common problem in children. Taking Arvindasava on a regular basis improves appetite and prevents loss of energy and stamina. The improved appetite also allows the child to maintain healthy body weight and prevents the risk of deficiencies.
- It treats several gastrointestinal disorders in children by improving the breakdown and absorption of food.
- Regular consumption of this tonic helps to maintain the energy levels in children and treats flatulence, loose motions, abdominal pain, and indigestion in children.
- It acts as an astringent and reduces diarrhea. The antibacterial and anti-parasitic actions produced by this medication help in treating infections in the digestive tract.
- Arvindasava aids in improving growth and development in children. It helps children in improving cognitive functions like understanding, learning, remembering, problem-solving and reasoning skills.
- Arvindasava helps body in fighting pathogens and quickening the healing of wounds. It strengthens the response of the immune system against allergens, and thus reduces the intensity and frequency of the attack of allergic diseases like asthma, rhinitis, and dermatitis in children.
- Arvindasava is blessed with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help enhance the physiological functions and prevent the risk of several disorders. It provides nourishment to the body, and thus ensures proper growth and development. The calcium and phosphorus in Arvindasava help in maintaining the health of the bones and teeth.
Praval Pishti, Mukta Pishti, Godanti Bhasma, Mukta Shukti Bhasma, Abhrak Bhasma, Yashad Bhasma.
Arvindasava is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but Overconsumption may cause side effects like diarrhea, Stomach pain, bloating. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Arvindasava.
Arvindasava health tonic can be taken for children (3 to 12 ml) & for adults (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician