Asava Arishta Ashokarishta | Beneficial in Menstrual Pain, Hormonal Imbalance & Reproductive system | Tonic for Women | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Ashokarishta is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Ashokarishta is classical ayurvedic formulation strongly recommended for the physical health and hormonal well-being of women. Known as the ‘natural friend’ of a woman, Ashokarishta provides hormonal balance, improves reproductive system and maintain its normal functioning. Ashokarishta promotes the uterine function, lowers contraction and strengthens the uterus, helps in easier removal of the uterine lining during menstruation, reducing blood clots during periods, hence preventing painful period cramps. it is also beneficial in alleviating premenstrual symptoms like headaches, nausea, and vomiting.
- Contains natural ingredients that help boost the energy level in the body and keep women active.
- A health tonic that is helpful during menstruation and also the rest of the days.
- Aids in building a healthy appetite and improve digestive issues.
- Good for relieving abdominal pain.
- A 100% ayurvedic formulation that adds strength and stamina to the body.
- Ashoka in it has analgesic and anti-inflammatory benefits and is good for keeping the skin healthy.
- Includes Dhataki that is loaded with healing properties.
- Musta is known for its appetizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The combination of Haritaki and Amla is known to have rejuvenating, antioxidant, and immune-boosting properties that aid in general weakness.
- Ashokarishta helps in keeping the bone health intact. It prevents the depletion of important bone minerals, lowers the risk of osteoporosis and strengthens the bones.
Ashoka, Dhataki, Musta, Haritaki & Amla.
Ashokarishta is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but Overconsumption may cause side effects like indigestion, heavy bleeding, uterine contraction, vomiting or nausea, high blood pressure, acid reflux, constipation, irregular menstrual cycle. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Ashokarishta.
Ashokarishta health tonic can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.