Ashwagandha is a natural herb that is known for its multiple benefits. Ashwagandhadi Choorna is made up of natural ayurvedic herbs with that help to improve memory, relieve tiredness, and reduce fatigue. Ashwagandhadi Choorna consist of ashwagandha as its main component which is known as Indian winter cherry/ Indian ginseng and it is a traditional herb that has been used as a stress reliever and helps reduce body weakness and provide energy and improve strength, both physical and mental. Ashwagandhadi Choorna is a natural tonic for overall improvement of the health. Ashwagandha is a Sanskrit term that means that which smells like horse and is also named because it provides horse’s vitality i.e.it vitalizes living body to give strength as that of the horse.
It is made with the root and berry of the ashwagandha plant. It also contains shunti, pippali, maricha, twak, patra, ela, nagakeshara, lavanga, bharangi, talisa patra, karchura, ajaji, kaidarya, jatamansi, kankola, musta, rasna, katurohini, jivanti, kushta, sharkara
- It has many significant benefits but best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties. It means that it helps mind & body adapt better to stress.
- It is good for people who do physical labor / exercise a lot, so that the body could adapt to physical stress.
- It nourishes your nerves and improves nerve function to help you maintain calm during stressful situation.
- Ashwagandha increases the quality & quantity of ojas for improved bodily & mental functions.
- It enhances virility & has aphrodisiac properties, especially for men.
- It nourishes all your bodily tissues, including the joints & nerves.
- It is very powerful Rasayana which means that it acts as an overall tonic for greater vitality & longevity.
- It nourishes the crucial mind - body connection & psycho neuro immune response.
- It balances the Prana Vayu. This is essential for happiness in the face of mental, emotional stress.
- It helps you coordinating the mind & senses as well, which is very essential for quality sleep.
- Ashwagandha increases the quality & quantity of ojas, the vital strength of the body.
- Ashwagandha is considered among the best of all substances for balancing Vata & Kapha at the same time, which is a very rare combination.
- Ashwagandha is well known for its powerful immune enhancing benefits.
3 grams or ½ tsp, with one glass of warm milk, once or twice a day after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
For 6 months, further if required consult doctor.
Q 1: WHO CAN NOT TAKE?
Ans: Pregnant women should avoid using ashwagandha because it may cause distress for the fetus and premature labor.
Q 2: CAN I TAKE THIS WITH MY B.P MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED BY ALLOPATHY DOCTOR?
Ans: Yes, you can.
Q 3: CAN I TAKE IT WITH HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES?
Ans: Yes, you can. Please give a gap of 10-15 mins in between medicine intake.
Q 4: CAN I TAKE THIS WITH MY DIABETIC MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED BY ALLOPATH DOCTOR?
Ans: As it contains sugar in it, one should take this under medical supervision. Do not take this without consulting doctor.
Q 5: I’M TAKING MEDICINES FOR OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS. CAN I TAKE THIS ASHWAGANDHADI CHURNA ALONG OR SHOULD I CONSULT DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING?
Ans: Yes, you can. But for your satisfaction you can consult our doctor once before starting the this Churna.