Asava Arishta Ashwagandharishta | Strengthen Nervous System & Improves Memory | Nervine Tonic for Weakness | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Ashwagandharishta is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Ashwagandharishta is an classical nervine tonic. It directly deals with mental debility and is a constant remedy for mental affections and loss of memory. It also helps treating epilepsy and mania. Beneficial in longevity, regains youth, gets a sharp memory and intellect and freedom from diseases, gets a lustrous complexion, and strength of a horse. According to traditional Indian classification, Ashwagandha is considered a Rasayana which means that it helps in lengthening the lifespan. Modern medicine classifies ashwagandha as an adaptogen, which means it helps the body adapt to stress. The herb is most well known for its rejuvenating and therapeutic attributes. Useful in nervous disorders improves memory, used in epilepsy, insanity, infertility and in piles and also useful in infertility. - Treats burning sensation of feet and palms. - Useful in treating tension, anxiety and general weakness.
- It may also increase the body's sexual functionality and improves fertility levels.
- It is a nervine tonic, which strengthens nervous system and helps in treating weakness.
- It may aid treatment of irritable bowel syndrome.
- It may help reduce symptoms of depression.
- It helps reduce stress and anxiety.
- It helps reduce blood sugar levels.
- It helps enhance energy levels.
- It helps in improving stamina.
- It boosts energy levels in the body.
- It helps strengthen the immune system.
- Can boost testosterone and increase fertility in men.
Ashwagandha, Mushali, Manjishtha, Haritaki, Haridra, Daruharidra, Yasti, Rasna, Vidari, Arjuna, Mustaka, Trivrt, Sveta Sariva.
Ashwagandharishta is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but Overconsumption may cause side effects like diarrhea, Stomach pain, bloating. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Ashwagandharishta.
Ashwagandharishta health tonic can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.