Avipattikara Choorna is an ayurvedic herbal medicine used for hyperacidity, gastritis, loss of appetite and ingestion, piles, urinary problems, difficulty in micturition and kidney stones. Avipattikara Choorna acts on organs on digestive system, excretory system and urinary system. It neutralizes the acid secretion in the stomach.
Avipattikara Choorna is a combination of ayurvedic herbs recommended for gastrointestinal problems. It is a wonderful blend of natural traditional ayurvedic herbs that help in the acidity treatment. It consists of natural herbs that balances the pH of stomach and helps to relieve acidity. The herbs used in this product reduce the formation of acid in the stomach and helps in the hyperacidity treatment. It helps in complete digestion of the food and helps to prevent gas formation. Avipattikara Choorna also helps in other digestive ailments such as constipation, diarrhoea, indigestion, etc.
Ginger,pepper, Pippali, Amla, Harad, Baheda, Nagarmotha, Vidanga, Cardamom, Tejpatta, lavanga, trivrit, vida lavana, sharkara.
- Avipattikara Choorna is used for treating conditions that affect the normal functioning of the digestive and excretory system.
- Avipattikara Choorna is effective in acid dyspepsia (indigestion) characterized by loss of appetite, stomach discomfort, nausea, sour burping and vomiting, heartburn (Retrosternal Burning) and burning sensation in the throat.
- Useful in Indigestion, Constipation, Hyperacidity, Piles, Colic, Dyspepsia, Retention of urine, Metabolic disorder.
- Avipattikara Choorna works amazingly well in treating GERD, by ensuring the unidirectional passage of food from the stomach to intestines.
- Evidence has proven that Avipattikara churna lowers the risk of UTI and kidney problems by promoting the kidney function.
- The strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Avipattikara Choorna fights free radical damage and reduces inflammation that alleviates pain and swelling
3-6 grams/ ½ tsp with ghee or warm water twice a day, or as directed by the physician
For 3 months, further if required consult doctor.
Q 1: WHO CAN NOT TAKE?
Ans: Avipattikara Choorna is not recommended for use in pregnant women as well as those suffering from diarrhea. Since sugar is added, this product is not recommended for diabetic patients.
Q 2: CAN I TAKE THIS WITH MY B.P MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED BY ALLOPATHY DOCTOR?
Ans: Yes, you can.
Q 3: CAN I TAKE IT WITH HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES?
Ans: Yes, you can. Please give a gap of 10-15 mins in between medicine intake.