Bala Ashwagandhadi Taila | Beneficial in Muscle Weakness & Strengthen Bones, Joints | Useful in Fever | Rejuvenating Oil | 200ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Bala Ashwagandhadi Taila is Rejuvenate and restorative oil. The rejuvenating properties of the oil strengthens the muscles, tone the nerves and improve nerve conduction. Recommended for nervous conditions, muscular dystrophy, emaciation and debilitation.
- Beneficial in emaciation, muscle wasting, lack of strength in joints, muscles and bones.
- Helps reduce fever and headache due to the anti-pyretic and analgesic effects of the ingredients.
- Reduces the symptoms associated with arthritis, brachial plexus injury, lumbar and cervical spondylitis, pain, neuralgia, paralysis and insanity.
- Bala Ashwagandhadi Taila helps improve the quality of circulating blood.
- It helps in the treatment of muscle weakness and strengthening bones, joints, and ligaments.
- It is helps people with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, spondylitis, and muscular dystrophy.
- It is useful in the treatment of hernia to a certain extent when taken with other medicines.
- It is helpful in managing recurring headaches, fevers, and serious illnesses.
Tila taila (Sesamum indicum), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Laksha (Laccifer lacca), Rasna (Alpinia galanga), Raktha Chandana (Pterocarpus santalinus), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Durva (Cynodon dactylon), Madhuka (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Coraka (Angelica glauca), Shwetha Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus), Usheera (Vetiveria zizanioides), Jalada (Cyperus rotundus), Kusta(Saussurea lappa), Agaru (Aquilaria agallocha), Suradruma (Cedrus deodara), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Kumuda (Nymphaea alba), Kaunti (Vitex agnus), Shatahva (Anethum sowa), Padma Kesara (Nelumbo nucifera), Dadi Masthu.
Apply externally all over the body before bath or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic physician.