Asava Arishta Balarishta | Useful in Multiple Joint Pains, Arthritis, Stiffness in Joint Weakness | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Balarishta is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5, 000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Balarishta is an Ayurveda classical health tonic beneficial in Vata imbalance and neurological diseases. Balarishta helps improve digestion, strength and imparts nourishment to the body. A good nervine tonic is beneficial in paralysis, arthritic disorders, and spinal disorders and helps improve appetite. Balarishta helps neutralize pains caused by rheumatoid arthritis and also works as a diuretic. The main action of the Balarishtam is observable on the brain, nerves, muscles, ligaments, bones and joints.
- Balarishta helps restore natural functions of nerves in diseases such as paralysis, back pain and spondylosis.
- Balarishta helps improve digestion, strength and imparts nourishment to the body.
- Balarishta helps pacify vata dosha and hence acts effectively in diseases of vata origin.
- Possess good anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties and so effective in arthritis.
- Contains Ashwagandha and Gokshura as ingredients that imparts strength to the joints and ligaments.
- Balarishta helps reduce muscle cramps due to its muscle relaxant property.
Bala, Ashwagandha, Dhataki, Ksheera Kakoli, Eranda, Rasna – Pluchea Lanceolata, Elechi, Prasarini – Paederia Foetid, Laung, Ushira, Gokshura, Jaggery, Water.
Balarishta a is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but some people already suffering from some gastric troubles may experience stomach irritation or burning sensation. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Balarishta.
DIRECTION:Balarishta health tonic can be taken for children (3 to 12 ml) & for adults (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.