Sea Buckthorn fruit is loaded with antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, and studies show that these two nutrient powerhouses can prevent wrinkles. one form of vitamin E, in particular, alpha-tocopherol, reduces skin roughness, length of facial lines, and the depth of wrinkles when applied periodically. Of the essential omega fatty acids found in Sea Buckthorn, one of the main moisturizing essential fatty acids is Omega 7 palmitoleic acid. Palmitoleic Acid (Omega-7) is a natural component of skin.
- Has powerful Anti-Aging Properties
- Sea buckthorn helps with oily skin and those prone to clogged pores.
- Sea buckthorn is considered the most abundant source of the rare omega-7 essential fatty acid, which can keep skin looking firm and lifted
- Keeps skin hydrated
- help protect the skin from environmental stressors
- Sea buckthorn is a super source of vitamin C, which means it can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and even skin tone.
- How to use: Wash the face and apply the gel and leave it overnight and wash off the next day morning.