Due to the unhealthy lifestyle, the majority of the people are facing hair issues as dandruff, split ends, hair loss, graying of hair. Ayurvedic herbs will help you to get rid of hair problems. Herbs are great way to boost hair growth, restore moisture and enhance its texture and shine. Soapnuts, also known as Aritha. It makes your hair healthy, shiny, and lustrous when used regularly.
Benefits of Aritha Powder:
- Aritha the best for hair growth Hence they are used in many natural hair tonic and Solutions.
- Vitamins A, D, E, and K found in Aritha is known to impart shine to your hair and make it smooth.
- Since Aritha is antimicrobial in nature, it is a good option to cure bacterial and other scalp infections.
- It exhibit insecticidal properties that help in killing lice on the scalp.
- Powdered Aritha is known to fight various problems affecting the scalp, including dandruff .
- It also detangles your hair so that it can be easily styled.
- The regular usage of Aritha can reduce split ends to a great extent.
- Application: Take the required quantity of Neem hair powder in a bowl. Add water to Neem powder to make a paste. Gently apply this paste onto your scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly with water and then use Guduchi anti-hair fall shampoo