Due to the unhealthy lifestyle, the majority of the people are facing hair issues as dandruff, split ends, hair loss, graying of hair. Ayurvedic herbs will help you to get rid of hair problems. Herbs are great way to boost hair growth, restore moisture and enhance its texture and shine. Fenugreek, commonly referred as ‘Methi’ in Hindi, It is a source of Nicotinic Acid, which encourages hair growth and Lecithin, which energizes hair follicles.
Benefits of Methi Powder:-
- Methi is a natural solution to dandruff.
- It is effective in combating hair fall by strengthening and nourishing the hair roots.
- It contains nicotinic acid as well as proteins that stimulate hair growth
- ‘Lecithin’ contained in fenugreek seeds helps by imparting shine to your hair and also allows your tresses retain its natural colour. It efficiently treats problems related to sensitive scalp.
- It conditions hair naturally and improves the texture of your hair.
- Application: Take the required quantity of Methi hair powder in a bowl. Add water to Methi powder to make a paste. Gently apply this paste onto your scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly with water and then use Guduchi anti hair fall shampoo.