- Keshya capsule replenishes hair follicles to controls hair fall and promotes new hair growth. Replenishes vital nutrients to the scalp. It promotes melanogenesis and prevents premature greying. Keshya capsule helps in increasing the blood circulation to the hair follicle. Keshya provides vital nutrients for strong lustrous hair*
- INGREDIENTS: Amalaki, haritaki, vibhitaki, mandoora bhasma, abraka bhasma.
- Who should use: Anyone who has following hair conditions: Excess hair fall, brittle or dull hair, split ends, thinning hair, difficulties in hair regrowth and premature greying
- How to use: One capsule in the morning and once at night after food or as directed by your consulting physician.
- Warning – Pregnant and lactating women are advised to consume under the advice of the healthcare practitioner.
- How long to use: Keshya capsule should be used for a minimum period of 1 month.
* Results may vary from person to person
Keshya Hair Nutrient Capsules for
Vital Hair Nutrients for Healthy Hair
Keshya capsules replenish important nutrients to your hair and scalp, thus controlling hair fall and promoting new hair growth.
These capsules promote melanogenesis and prevent premature greying too. They help in increasing the blood circulation to the hair follicle which results in strong and lustrous hair. All in all, a superfood for your hair.
Who It's For:
If you're suffering from hair fall issues like thinning hair and witnessing too much hair in the comb or on the floor.
If you're seeing other signs of poor hair health like split ends, premature greying and dull hair.
If you're suffering from undernourished hair and will like your hair to be healthier and grow better.
It's time to use the hair nutrition - Keshya Hair Tonic capsules.
FOR MEN & WOMEN. FOR ALL HAIR TYPES.
Looking to consult a doctor about your hair problems? Book a free telephonic consultation with Doctors at Guduchi Ayurveda. Click here >>
With the Goodness of:
How to Use
Take one capsule in the morning and one at night after food or as directed by your consulting physician.
Pregnant & lactating women are advised to consume under the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."