Chyawanprash leha| Immunity Booster | Protects from Infection | Good for Respiratory | Best Family Toni -250GM
Chyawanprash is an Ayurvedic formulation that boosts the immune system and protects the body from infections. Here are some amazing health benefits of taking the ancient Indian health supplement every morning.
Chyawanprash provides strong immunity and good digestion for children and adults alike. Two spoons daily of Chyawanprash supports immunity and is beneficial for overall health and wellbeing. It is also good for the digestive and respiratory systems. The primary action of Chyawanprash is to boost the immune system and to support the body’s natural ability to fight illnesses. Amalaki (the main ingredient) aids in the elimination of ama (toxins).
Therefore, regular use of Chyawanprash helps strengthen body’s natural defence system. It builds the essence of immunity, promoting systemic health and well-being. Ingredients of Chyawanprash are scientifically validated for their beneficial effects on health. It is considered one of the best family tonics—suitable for all ages from young children to the elderly.
Amla, Ashwagandha, Hareetaki, Dashmul, Ghrit and several other herbs and herbal extracts.
- Amla present in chyawanprash contains vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system and protects the body against various conditions such as colds and coughs.
- Chyawanprash acts as a stimulant and improves metabolism. The nutritive supplement promotes fast digestion and prevents the occurrence of conditions such as cramps and acidity.
- This concoction of various natural herbs comprises of very little fat and cholesterol. Therefore, the consumption of Chyawanprash keeps cholesterol levels in check.
- Chyawanprash has the properties of an expectorant and therefore helps to eliminate the excess mucus from the lungs. The medicine nourishes the mucous membranes and aids in maintaining the health of the respiratory system.
- The compounds present in Chyawanprash to improve the body's resistance towards diseases. This nutritive supplement also boosts libido and Increase the general strength of the body.
- Maintains Blood Pressure: The ingredients of the medicine support in maintaining the blood pressure.
- Chyawanprash has loaded with fibre and essential nutrients when taken regularly this herbal formulation satiates the hunger pangs and prevents overeating and hence can play a pivotal role in one’s weight loss regimen.
- Chyawanprash is a blessing to achieve spotless radiant skin. It helps in shielding the skin from oxidative radical damage due to the harmful UVA and UVB rays, and hence reduces the risk of various signs of aging like wrinkles, spots, fine lines, dark circles, etc. The abundance of anti-inflammatory herbs in the formulation also reduces allergic conditions like acne, pimples, zits and prevents various other skin infections.
- Improves the quality of hair: The nutritive properties prevents premature greying of the hair and reduces hair breakage.
DIRECTION OF USE:
Chyawanprash is usually consumed directly. 1 tsp before breakfast and after dinner followed by a glass of warm milk. It can also be consumed along with warm water. Or as directed by the physician.