Asava Arishta Dashamoolarishta | Health Tonic for Women | Postnatal Care, Reduces pain, Strengthen Muscles | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Dashmoolarishta is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Dashmoolarishta is an classical ayurvedic medicine used as health tonic and pain reliever. It contains 3 to 7% self-generating alcohol. It is beneficial for women to keep optimum health. It is used post-delivery for the prevention of postpartum problems including infectious diseases of uterus, bladder and kidneys, backache, fatigue, pain of perineal area, excess discharge, Postpartum depression, sluggish uterus, swollen breasts etc. It also provides strength to muscles, bones and ligaments and improves immunity.
- Dashmoolarishta ensures a speedy recovery for new mothers and prepare them physically to face the rigors of motherhood.
- It helps in improving metabolism and increases digestion power.
- It is used to provide relief from post-delivery weakness.
- It provides strength to post-natal women and helps the uterus to regain normal size and shape.
- It is also renowned for its benefits on women’s overall health and the female reproductive system.
- It strengthens the muscles present in the uterus, which helps in uterine contraction for better menstrual discharge.
- Relieves abdominal pain, low backache, fatigue, and excessive vaginal discharges.
- Enhances immunity and helps new mothers rejuvenate & revitalize.
- Good for skin health & glow.
Bael, Gokshura, Kantakari, Shalparni, Lodhra, Chitrak, Giloy, Amla, Khadir, Harad, Baheda, Punarnava, Manjistha, Devdaru, Vidanga, Licorice, Jatamansi, Cumin, Anantamul, Nisoth, RASNA, Pippali, Turmeric, Padmak, Nagkesar, Jivak, Nagarmotha, Kutaj, Karkatshringi, Tagar, Munakka, Dhataki, Sandalwood, Cardamom, Tejpatta, Clove, Jaggery, Honey
Dashmoolarishta is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Dashmoolarishta.
Dashmoolarishta health tonic can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.