According to Ayurveda the thyroid function is controlled by Pitta dosha. Pitta is responsible for all of the metabolic actions carried out by the thyroid hormones. In Hypothyroidism coating by Kapha dosha and Fat dhathu prevents Pitta dosha (fire principle) in cellular level functions. Treatment principle is aimed to remove coating of Kapha dosha and Fat dhathu and thus enabling fire principle to perform in metabolism.
NAV-C is an amazing ayurvedic formulation that helps in maintaining the secretion of thyroid hormones. It also regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland and improves the conditions. In addition, it enhances the glandular functioning to reduce the swelling caused due to goitre.
Nisha, Amalaki, Triphala, Musta, Amritha, Devadaru.
About NAV-C Capsules
- NAV-C is potent in clearing out the toxins from the tissues and other channels in the system allowing the body to revitalize and nourish on its own. It also improvises the gut function enhancing better digestion and absorption of the food.
- NAV-C is effective in balancing the Kapha. The bitter, astringent and pungent taste of guggulu helps in burning belly fat and from other areas of the body and also enhance the process of digestion. Furthermore, this ayurvedic medicine boosts metabolism and helps in losing weight.
How does it work
- This capsule breaks down deep seated kapha, supports proper function of the thyroid and the lymphatic system.
- Controls symptom like fatigue, lack of alertness, tiredness.
- Helps to reduce the size of enlarged gland
- Rejuvenates the whole body and maintains an actively functioning thyroid gland
- Gives relief from complications of thyroid disease.
With the Goodness of:
How to Use
2 capsules in the morning before food and 2 capsules at night before dinner
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."