Guduchi/Giloy Satva Powder is a potent ayurvedic formulation that is obtained from the maceration of the aqueous extract of the divine Guduchi plant. Commonly termed as Guduchi satva, this magical powder hails immense health benefits towards rectifying all sorts of Pitta aggravating disorders like indigestion, constipation, burning sensation of hands and feet, fever, gout, fatigue, jaundice, diabetes, liver problems, general debility etc.
The holistic science of Ayurveda popularizes Guduchi satva as ‘Amrita satva’, which means ‘heavenly elixir’ since the formulation claims of granting one with a long and healthy life. Bequeathed with strong antitoxic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-gout, carminative, immunomodulatory, antioxidant and hematogenic properties, this classical medicine is an ultimate answer to all health anomalies.
Satva is termed as the Sara bhaga or essence of plant material and in this case, it is the essence of the Giloy or Guduchi plant obtained from maceration in water.
- Guduchi Satva is used to treat a plethora of body ailments including fevers, diabetes, dyspepsia, jaundice, UTI, skin diseases, diarrhea, dysentery, heart diseases, leprosy, helminthiasis, arthritis, etc.
- The anti-bacterial and expectorant properties of Guduchi, make this formulation a one-stop-remedy for a respiratory problem. It helps clear mucus and catarrh deposits from the nasal cavities and provides relief from chest congestion.
- The soothing nature of Guduchi plays a significant role in treating dry, irritated throat and also serve as a compelling remedy for sinus, wheezing, asthma, bronchitis, pharyngitis and headache.
- Being a natural stress-booster, Guduchi is often combined with other herbal ingredients to treat different types of psychotic problems and make an excellent health tincture. It clears brain toxins and improves cognitive abilities like memory, concentration etc.
- Having a cooling effect on the body, the satva of Guduchi is extremely useful in alleviating bleeding diseases like nose bleeds, bleeding piles, ulcerative colitis etc.
PRODUCT FORM: Satva
HOW TO USE:
Children lying in the age group of 5 years to 12 years are prescribed 150 mg to 200 mg of Guduchi satva with Lukewarm Water.
Adults can take 500 mg to 1000 mg of Guduchi satva twice every day with Luke warm water.