Asava Arishta Kalameghasava | Effective in Liver-Spleen disorders, Jaundice | Reduces Temperature | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Kalameghasava is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5, 000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Guduchi Ayurveda Kalameghasava is a classical medicine and unique combination of herbs that are effective in promoting digestive functions and protecting liver and gall bladder. It helps to kill intestinal worms and support intestine. It prevents acne, reduces swelling, and cuts down exudation from capillaries. In addition to this, it fights bacterial activity and promotes mucus discharge from the respiratory system.
- Helps to improve digestive functions.
- It is useful in treatment of all sorts of fevers, chronic malaria, typhoid, Jaundice and dropsy.
- Improves Hemoglobin level and digestive strength. Kalmeghasava has liver protective action and promotes proper functioning of liver and gallbladder.
- Helps to fortify the immune system.
- Helps to regulate the blood sugar level.
- Useful in the treatment of enlargement of spleen.
- Contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
- Embodies laxative action and improves bowel movement.
- It shows beneficial effect in jaundice, hepatitis.
- Promotes mucus discharge from the respiratory system.
- Hepatomegaly (liver enlargement).
- Splenomegaly (spleen enlargement).
- It stimulates bile flow.
- Fatigue after fever.
Kalmegha, Guduchi, Saptparni, Kutki, Karanj, Kutaj, Dhataki, Loha, Shunti, Maricha, Pippali, Rohitaka, Tejpatta, Dalchini, Badi Elaichi, Sharapunkha, Aluva, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Babul ki Chhal Acacia nilotica, Jaggery.
Kalameghasava is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Kalameghasava.
Kalameghasava health tonic can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.