Asava Arishta Kanakasava | Effective in Chronic Bronchitis, Asthmatic cough & Breathlessness | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Kanakasava is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5, 000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Kanakasava is made up of ingredients that work together to help treat congestion in the respiratory tract or disorders associated to it such as Sinusitis, Pneumonia, and Tuberculosis. It is used to treat Bronchial Asthma and fight bacterial as well as viral infections. Being rich in anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and expectorant properties, Kanakasava is quintessential in treating the common cold, sore throat, incessant cough and flu symptoms. It also reduces chest and nasal congestion, gets rid of excess sputum and stops nasal discharge. Being a potent bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory formulation, it provides relief from an abrupt asthma attack by increasing the airflow to the lungs and dilating and relaxing the bronchial passageways. It is also extremely effective in treating chronic fever, hemorrhages, bronchitis, common cold, rhinitis, productive cough, phthisis, and lung injury. Kanakasava chiefly contains 5-10% of self-generated alcohol that helps transport water and alcohol-soluble herbs to the body.
- Kanakasava is an effective Ayurvedic medicine indicated for respiratory diseases like bronchial asthma, bronchitis, cough. Offers quick relief from symptoms of acute asthma attacks and cough*
- Anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties help to reduce the swelling of respiratory tract and eases breathing.
- It eliminates the bacteria and viruses causing the infections by producing antibacterial and antiviral actions.
- It prevents allergies and eases breathing. It induces dilation of the air passages and reduces tightness in the chest.
- It can be used to treat the upper and lower respiratory tract infections like common cold, Sinusitis, Pneumonia, and tuberculosis*
- It reduces tiredness and increases the energy levels of these patients.
* Results may vary from person to person
Kanaka, Vrushamoola, Yashtimadhu, Pippali, Vyaghri, Keshara, Vishvabheshaja.
Kanakasava is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but Overconsumption may cause side effects like allergic reactions including nausea, headache, vomiting and restlessness. However, you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Kanakasava.
Kanakasava health tonic can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.