Asava Arishta Mustakarishta | Useful in Indigestion, Diarrhea & Dysentery | Improves Appetite | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Mustakarishta is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Mustakarishta is a Classical Ayurvedic medicine, Improves appetite and digestion. It increases the secretion of gastric juices and corrects the liver functions. It is well known Ama Pachak in ayurvedic medicine, which prevents toxins (AMA) formation from the undigested food particles. However, it is an appetizer, but it also increases burning of fat due to its digestive action, so it is given to improve the digestion of fats. Mustakarishta is commonly used for the treatment of loss of appetite, indigestion, severe diarrhea, dysentery, malabsorption syndrome and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- This bittersweet concoction is an Ayurvedic formulation that helps to balance kapha and vata dosha.
- All kinds of digestive complaints find relief after regular consumption of Mustakarishta.
- Useful in diarrhea, loss of appetite, dysentery.
- Used as an astringent for various health problems. Offers soothing and relaxing effect to the body.
- Infectious diseases such as cholera, tympanites and cholera can be cured effectively.
Motha, Sonth, Marich, Clove, Methi, Chitrak, Jirak, Ajwain, Dhataki, and Jaggery.
Mustakarishta is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Mustakarishta.
Mustakarishta health tonic can be taken for children (3 to 12 ml) & for adults (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.