Neelibhringadi Taila | Promotes hair growth | Treats hair loss | Premature greying | Dandruff | Scalp Infection-200ml
Neelibhringadi Oil is an Ayurvedic hair oil, used to improve quality of hair, to treat split hairs, dandruff, premature graying and baldness.
HOW IT HELPS:
- This taila is useful in treating premature greying, split ends.
- It is also helpful treatment in case of baldness or hair loss.
- It can even improve quality, smoothness and shine of the hair.
Neelibhringadi Taila is mainly prescribed for treating hair loss or baldness. According to Ayurveda, Neelibhringadi Taila can re-grow hair on the bald head.
- Hair Loss and Baldness
- Premature Greying of Hair
- Hair Fall
- Scalp Infections
- Scalp Acne
- Tinea Capitis – Fungal Infection
Neeli swarasa, Bhringaraja swarasa, Shatakratulata (Karnasphota), Dhatri, Aja ksheera,Narikela Ksheera, Mahishi ksheera, Dhenudbhava, Taila , Yashti, Gunjamoola, Anjana.
HOW TO USE:
- This oil is meant to be used for external application only. It is applied over scalp, followed by gentle massage for five minutes.
- It can be applied at night and hair wash can be done in the morning.
- It can also be applied in the morning, half an hour before head bath.
- In small quantities, it can be applied on daily basis. It can be used for a very long period of time, as advised by Doctor.
- If you intend to have good beard growth, it can be applied on beard as well, at night or 1 hour before face was
SAFETY & SIDE EFFECTS:
This oil is meant to be used for external application only and its all-natural herbal ingredients do not have any side effects. It is completely safe to be used by men, women, and children alike. Some people experience cold and sinusitis worsening, if applied at night. It is happening so because Neelibhringadi Taila is coolant in nature.
Q 1. SHOULD WE COMB HAIR AFTER OILING?
Ans. Combing hair immediately after oiling , We often comb our hair right after oiling your hair to remove tangles. But this a mistake and you should avoid it. After a good oil massage, your scalp becomes relaxed and fragile, combing your hair immediately after can cause hair breakage and hair loss
Q 2. IS IT OKAY TO OIL HAIR EVERY DAY?
Ans. Leaving oil on your hair every day for too long can cause product build-up on your scalp. It may also clog your pores, attract dirt and accumulate dandruff. Oiling your hair everyday also means that you have to wash it with shampoo every day. This is not ideal to achieve healthy, lustrous and soft hair