Asava Arishta Pippalyasava | Useful in Anemia, Piles & Digestive | Liver disorders | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Pippalyasava is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Pippalyasava is a Classical ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of anaemia, piles, etc. It is also known by the terms – Pipalyasava, Pippalyadyasava, etc. It contains long pepper as the main ingredient. It is a liquid fermented preparation. Pippalyasavam is used for a variety of conditions. It is used in the treatment of anaemia, piles, digestive complaints, sprue and liver complaints.
- Treats digestive disorders & abdominal distension.
- Treats anemia, piles, mal-absorption syndrome & IBS.
- Treats anorexia & helps increase appetite.
- Very useful in piles (hemorrhoids).
- Relieves from constipation & gas turbel.
- Effective in phthisis & tuberculosis.
- Useful in fatty liver & liver enlargement.
- Beneficial in cough, asthma & bronchitis.
- Helps to gain weight.
- Relieves general weakness & debility.
Patrang Kastha, Khair Saar Adusa Mool, Semal Phool, Khareti Bhilawa, Sariva, Gudhal, Amrabeej, Daruhaldi, Chiraita, Belgiri, Safed Jeeraka, Bhangra, Dalchini, Dhataki, Pushpa, Munakka, Jaggery (Gud), Mishri, Kesar Laung.
Pippalyasava is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but Overconsumption may cause side effects like heartburn, hyperacidity, burning sensation in abdomen. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Pippalyasava.
Pippalyasava health tonic can be taken for children (3 to 12 ml) & for adults (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.