Asava Arishta Saraswatarishta | Useful in Female Fertility & Menstrual disorders | Memory Tonic | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Saraswatarishta is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Saraswatarishta is a Classical Ayurvedic medicine used for improving memory power and treating a wide array of disorders affecting the nervous system. The perfect blend of ingredients present in a great combo of anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune stimulant properties. It works magic for the patients suffering from neuralgia, epilepsy, and other mental disorders. The main ingredient of this medicine is Brahmi which is used as a tranquillizers, nerve tonic, diuretic, and blood purifier. Saraswatarishta is known for boosting intelligence and improving digestion.
- It is the most common ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of neurological and psychological disorders.
- It is also used as a brain tonic, which helps to lower the risk of suffering from memory loss.
- It is a natural appetizer that is effective in treating digestive and bowel-related issues.
- The immune stimulant character of this tonic works effectively well in boosting immunity and strength. It provides endurance and natural resistance against many diseases.
- Known for its innate capability of boosting memory and brain power Saraswatarishta is widely used as a memory tonic.
- It is widely used to cure hoarseness of speech and improve tone and pitch of voice.
- It detoxifies the uterus and its related organs and boosts female fertility.
- It is also useful in soothing menstrual disorders.
- It cleanses and detoxifies semen thereby boosting male infertility. It is useful in treating, seminal weakness, and general debility.
Brahmi, Shatavari, Vidari, Haritaki, Usira, Shunti, Saunf, Madhu, Sarkara, Dhataki, Nirgundi, Pippali, Trivrit, Lavanga, Vacha, Kushta, Ashwagandha, Bibhitaki, Guduchi, Ela, Vidanga, Dalchini.
Saraswatarishta is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but Overconsumption may cause side effects like diarrhea, Stomach pain, bloating. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Saraswatarishta.
Saraswatarishta health tonic can be taken for children (3 to 12 ml) & for adults (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.