Asava Arishta Usheerasava | Beneficial in Purifying Blood, Bleeding disorders like Rectal & Post Pregnancy Bleeding | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Usheerasava is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Usheerasava is an Classical ayurvedic hemostatic (styptic) and mild diuretic medicine. It is beneficial in the treatment of bleeding disorders and urinary problems. It improves blood circulation, diuresis, and health of blood vessels. It reduces burning sensation, which may occur during urination. The main ingredient of Usheerasava contains Ushir, Netrabala and Kamal.
- It is useful in treating diarrhea.
- It is used for treating urinary problems, purifying blood and bleeding disorders like rectal bleeding and bleeding after pregnancy.
- It can also address problems associated with piles, intestinal worms and anaemia.
- It is effective in combating diseases that occur due to excessive heat inside the body.
- Usheerasava has a cooling effect owing to which it is indicated in pregnancy in case of premature delivery and miscarriage.
Ushir, Netrabala, Kamal, Gambharichaal, Nilotpala, Priyangu Padmakashta, Lodhra, Manjistha, Javasa, Patha, Chiraiata, Kachura, Pitapapra, Kanchhaar Chaal, Mochrus, Munakka, Dhataki puspa & jaggery (Gud) etc.
Usheerasava is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but Overconsumption may cause side effects like, Stomach pain. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Usheerasava.
Usheerasava health tonic can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.