Asava Arishta Arjunarishta | Amazing Heart Tonic | Effective Remedy for Chest Pain, Heart Blockage, Angina & Pectoris - 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Arjunarishta is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Arjuna is an amazing heart tonic and cardioprotective herb. It is potent in strengthening the cardiac muscles, improving the circulation of coronary artery blood flow and prevents the heart muscle from ischemic damage. Arjunarishta along with some other natural ingredients aimed at maintaining a healthy heart and keeping optimum blood pressure levels. It is also an effective remedy for chest pain, cardiac problems like congestive heart failure, heart blockage, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, ischemic cardiomyopathy, mitral regurgitation (which is a backflow of blood caused by the failure of the heart's mitral valve to close tightly) and asthma*
- Enriched with potent cardio protective properties and acts as an excellent antioxidant.
- Regulates the pumping of heart and beneficial in conditions like arrhythmia and palpitation.
- Helps reduce the plaque buildup in the arteries and reduces the workload on heart and provides strength to the muscles of the heart.
Effectively reduces chest pain arising due to angina.
- Maintain normal blood pressure in people suffering from high blood pressure or low blood pressure.
- Arjunarishta is the multi herb restorative tonic to manage cardiac function naturally.
- Arjuna lowers cholesterol level in the body*
- Arjuna allays the symptoms of palpitation, excessive sweating, restlessness etc.
* Results may vary from person to person
Arjuna, Munakka, Modhuka, Pushpa, Dhataki and Jaggery.
Arjunarishta is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Arjunarishta.
Arjunarishta can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.