Ayurvedic Herbal Powder or Churna is a powdered form of medications used in the treatment of disorders in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. It is the most basic and simplest form of Ayurvedic medicine containing a fine powder of herbs. Shunthi churna has warming properties and improves the cardiovascular system, keeps your respiratory system in tune, increases appetite, aids digestion and also serves as a detoxifying agent.
Benefits of Shunthi Churna:
- Shunthi contains thermogenic agents that are useful to burn fat. Regular consumption of ginger powder may actually help in boosting your metabolism and burning off the excess fat further helping you lose weight.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that help the stomach to neutralize the digestive juices and further stimulates food digestion and absorption, eliminating the excess gas from intestinal tracts.
- The anti-inflammatory gingerols and shaogals present in ginger help relieve the common cold.
- Gingerols present in ginger also prevent the growth and spread of colorectal cancer cells. They may also kill ovarian cancer cells by inducing programmed cell death and self-digestion.
- Ginger can promote sweating which helps to lower body temperature. This process is helpful when treating colds and also helps the body to get rid of toxins.
- Dosage: Add ½ spoon of Churna to 100ml water, boil and reduce to 50ml, filter and consume twice a day or as directed by a health professional.