Amla juice is made from amla berries, also known as Indian gooseberries, the fruit of the Indian gooseberry tree. It is an excellent source of Vitamin C. The most notable benefits of Amla juice include minimizing signs of aging, lowering cholesterol level, optimizing digestion preventing chronic disease, treating respiratory infections, stimulating the immune system and promoting growth and development, among others.
Benefits of Amla Juice:-
- It helps in relieving cold and cough
- Regulates high blood pressure
- It controls premature aging.
- It helps in weight loss.
- It purifies Blood by flushing out toxins from the body.
- It increases hemoglobin and red blood cell counts.
- The Ellagic acid, Gallic acid, and other Flavonoids help this juice prevent and treat certain types of cancer.
- Drinking Amla juice supplies minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients that promotes hair growth.
- Dosage: Take 30 ml Amla juice with 90 ml water and consume once, in the morning and evening.(Preferably in empty stomach) everyday.