Asava Arishta Jeerakadyarishta | Effective remedy for Diarrhea, Indigestion, Improves Appetite | Useful in Postnatal Care | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Jeerakadyarishta is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Jeerakadyarishta is a generic combination which includes Jeerka-cumin seeds that are useful in digestive disorders and postnatal care. It also helps in normal involution of uterus, promotes lactation and immunity of the mother. Jeerakadyarishta is an effective Ayurvedic medicine, mainly used to manage variety of intestinal complications like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), phthisis, diarrhea, poor appetite, postpartum fever, acid peptic disorders, etc.
- It is a potent tonic known to improve appetite and digestive capacity whilst strengthening the stomach, liver, and intestine.
- It is an effective medicine recommended in post-natal care as it detoxifies the uterine and eliminates toxins from the uterus following the delivery.
- Its antipyretic and antibacterial properties help to manage the infections during the postpartum period in women.
- Because most of the herbs used in Jeerakadyarishta are hot in nature, it also keeps one away from cold and infections by boosts immunity.
- It is also used in the treatment of frequent passing of stools, diarrhea, indigestion*
- Improves immunity strength of the mother and protects from cold and infections post-delivery*
* Results may vary from person to person.
Jeeraka, Dhataki, Sunthi, Jatiphala, Musta, Elechi, Tvakpatra, Nagakeshara, Kankola, Lavanga, Jaggery.
Jeerakadyarishta is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but Overconsumption may cause side effects like diarrhea, Stomach pain, bloating. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Jeerakadyarishta.
Jeerakadyarishta health tonic can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.