Asava Arishta Khadirarishta | Beneficial in Blood Purification | Effective in Skin Problems | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Khadirarishta is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5, 000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Khadirarishta a Classical ayurvedic formulation, It is known to purify blood, treat skin diseases and cure intestinal problems. This remedy is used as excellent blood purifier, antibacterial and digestive agent and is very beneficial in curing pimples. It helps in eliminating the toxins and microorganism in the body. Khadirarishta is used as a supporting medicine to treat liver diseases like jaundice, anaemia, splenomegaly and hepatomegaly. It helps to cleanse and protect the liver from toxins and improves the functioning of the liver*
- Treats all skin diseases & skin allergies.
- Helps to purify the blood & detoxify the body.
- Very useful for acne & pimples.
- Improves the digestive & liver function.
- Relieves in intestinal worms & worm infestation.
- Helps to lower triglyceride and improve HDL(High density Lipoprotein).
- Helps to reduce cholesterol level.
- Act as a heart tonic and good in diabetes and obesity*
- Useful in gout, asthma & cough.
- Improves immunity & complexion.
* Results may vary from person to person
Khair, Devdaru, Babachi , Daruhaldi, Harar , Behara, Amla , Gudd, Sugar , haiful
Kankol , Nagkeshar, Jaiphal , Long, Badiela, Dalchini , Tejpatta, Pipal.
Khadirarishta is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but Overconsumption may cause burning sensation, heartburn gastric discomfort. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Khadirarishta.
Khadirarishta health tonic can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.