How does Anti-Alcohol Herbal tea work:
- soy protein may improve alcohol-induced lipid accumulation, oxidative stress and inflammation by decreasing proinflammatory cytokinesand CYP2E1 protein expression and by increasing PPARα and CYP4A protein expressions and fecal lipid excretion, thereby producing beneficial effects on ALD during ethanol withdrawal.
- Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri), is hepatoprotective, hence protects liver from the ill effects of alcohol
- Triphala- Triphala is a mixture of herbs like Amla, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki. It helps to get rid of addiction like smoking and consuming alcohol.
- Black Pepper- is a healthy ingredient to aid de-addiction.
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus panniculitis), corrects depressive mood disorder resulted by chronic drug addiction.
Each 2g of the powder contains Soya 0.8g, Vidarikanda 0.5g, Jyothismathi 0.3g, Bhumiamalaki 0.28g, Triphala 0.12g.
Key Facts from WHO
- Worldwide, 3 million deaths every year result from harmful use of alcohol, this represent 5.3 % of all deaths.
- The harmful use of alcohol is a causal factor in more than 200 disease and injury conditions.
- Overall 5.1 % of the global burden of disease and injury is attributable to alcohol, as measured in disability-adjusted life years (DALYs).
- Alcohol consumption causes death and disability relatively early in life. In the age group 20–39 years approximately 13.5 % of the total deaths are alcohol-attributable.
- There is a causal relationship between harmful use of alcohol and a range of mental and behavioral disorders, other noncommunicable conditions as well as injuries.
These Foods that can help you during Alcohol withdrawal:
• Bananas help to raise dopamine levels and fight Alcohol craving.
• Sunflower seeds raise your dopamine levels.It is lows or crashes of dopamine that is one of the leading causes of alcohol cravings in recovering alcoholics, so raising them is an excellent way to protect yourself from these desire.
• Whole grains are rich in fiber, which is crucial for the body when going through withdrawal.Not only does fiber take longer to digest, therefore reducing hunger cravings,but it also gives a slow release of sugars, keeping your blood sugar at a steady level and helping to prevent mood swings. Ex: Jowar, Raagi Etc.
• Iron is how our body moves oxygen around. Since it can be heavily depleted by drinking alcohol, you may be low on iron which will make your body struggle to move oxygen around as freely as it should. Eat iron rich food like red kidney beans, chickpeas and dry fruits.
With the Goodness of:
How to Use
• One tea bag powder to be taken with first bite of food – morning and night
• Cut open the tea bag and add powder to 100 ml hot water and drink it in the morning and night before food.
• Dip one tea bag in 100 ml water and let it immerse for 2 mins and then drink the tea in morning and night before food.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."