How does Anti-Alcohol Herbal tea work:
Each 2g of the powder contains Soya 0.8g, Vidarikanda 0.5g, Jyothismathi 0.3g, Bhumiamalaki 0.28g, Triphala 0.12g.
• Bananas help to raise dopamine levels and fight Alcohol craving.
• Sunflower seeds raise your dopamine levels.It is lows or crashes of dopamine that is one of the leading causes of alcohol cravings in recovering alcoholics, so raising them is an excellent way to protect yourself from these desire.
• Whole grains are rich in fiber, which is crucial for the body when going through withdrawal.Not only does fiber take longer to digest, therefore reducing hunger cravings,but it also gives a slow release of sugars, keeping your blood sugar at a steady level and helping to prevent mood swings. Ex: Jowar, Raagi Etc.
• Iron is how our body moves oxygen around. Since it can be heavily depleted by drinking alcohol, you may be low on iron which will make your body struggle to move oxygen around as freely as it should. Eat iron rich food like red kidney beans, chickpeas and dry fruits.
• One tea bag powder to be taken with first bite of food – morning and night
• Cut open the tea bag and add powder to 100 ml hot water and drink it in the morning and night before food.
• Dip one tea bag in 100 ml water and let it immerse for 2 mins and then drink the tea in morning and night before food.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."