Arjuna Tablet- Cardio Care | Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure | Reduces from Clot Formation | Protects Heart Muscles - 60 Tabs | 500mg
Arjuna Tablet (also called Arjun Tree and Botanically, Terminalia arjuna) is medicinal plant mainly used for heart diseases due to its cardioprotective and cardio-strengthening properties. Arjuna tree has been used as a medicine in Ayurveda for many thousands of years. The bark of Arjuna is good for the Heart, it has been used for several centuries for treating cardiovascular ailments. It strengthens cardiac muscle (heart muscle) and normalizes (mainly reduces) heartbeat. In addition, it is a good source of minerals, which helps to prevent bone loss (osteoporosis) and improve bone mineral density. It has ulcer protection action, so it is used for ulcer treatment, especially indicated for peptic ulcers. It stops bleeding, so it is beneficial in bleeding disorders* It reduces the frequency of urination, so it is beneficial in polyuria and frequent urination. It has astringent action, so it is helpful in the management of leucorrhoea*
- The ingredient possesses antioxidant properties that protect cells and tissues of heart against oxidative damage.
- This herbal tablet is used as a supplement and adjuvant therapy for cardiac care. It also helps to improve circulation and supports normal functioning of the heart.
- Arjuna is widely used for treatment of cardiovascular diseases, including heart diseases and related chest pain, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Arjuna specifically chosen to reduce the level of total cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It is also used for earaches and diseases of the urinary tract*
* Results may vary from person to person.
1 tablet after the breakfast and 1 after the dinner with warm water or as directed by the Physician.
For 3 months, further if required consult doctor.