- Strengthens the body's immune system, promotes better metabolism naturally and maintains consistent energy levels.
- Helps in natural detoxification of the body, aids in weight loss, heal the wounds, increases the number of antioxidants produced by the body.
Purifies the blood, reduces cholesterol and keeps the heart-healthy. Safeguards the liver from damage caused due to alcohol consumption.
- Possesses powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and anti-ageing properties.
- Turmeric is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic medicinal herbs, used to maintain the overall well being of the body. The healing properties of Turmeric are attributed to its active constituent - Curcumin. It has been used to improve the immunity of the body for centuries now.
- How to Use: Take twice a day - after meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.