Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as both a spice and medicinal herb. Recently, science has started to back up traditional claims that turmeric contains compounds with medicinal properties These compounds are called curcuminoids. The most important one is curcumin. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
Turmeric is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic medicinal herbs, used to maintain the overall well being of the body. The healing properties of Turmeric are attributed to its active constituent - Curcumin. It has been used to improve the immunity of the body for centuries now.*
* Results may vary from person to person
About Turmeric Curcumin Capsules
- Helps in natural detoxification of the body, aids in weight loss, heal the wounds, increases the number of antioxidants produced by the body. Purifies the blood, reduces cholesterol and keeps the heart-healthy. Safeguards the liver from damage caused due to alcohol consumption.
- It has powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and anti-ageing properties.
- Strengthens the body's immune system, promotes better metabolism naturally and maintains consistent energy levels.
- It improves skin health
- It helps with weight loss
- It aids in virus protection
- It improves heart health
- It helps control blood sugar levels
- It helps boost your immune system.
How to Use
Take twice a day - after meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."