Ayurvedic Herbal Powder or Churna is a powdered form of medications used in the treatment of disorders in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. It is the most basic and simplest form of Ayurvedic medicine containing a fine powder of herbs. One of the best ways to have Amla is in the powdered form. Being a very rich source of Vitamin C, iron and calcium, amla is a health treasure.
Benefits of Amla Churna:
- Amla churna is the purest form of Vitamin C and it enriches you from within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker. It also improves your immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
- Amla reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol,
- Amla is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body. This reduces cell damage and also the risk of cancer and inflammation.
- Amla churna gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated
- Amla churna has high fiber content which works wonderfully for the digestive system. It’s an effective cure for constipation
- Amla is considered as the first and foremost food for anti-aging. Consuming Amla in any form on a daily basis is the secret behind the slow aging process and beautiful skin.
- Amla powder is good for diabetics. Amla contains chromium which makes the body more responsive to insulin and regulates the blood glucose levels.
- Regular consumption of amla churna helps in increasing your hemoglobin naturally.
- Amla is also great for your hair. It not only cures dandruff but also helps in preventing hair loss.
- Dosage: Add ½ spoon of Churna to 100ml water, boil and reduce to 50ml, filter and consume twice a day or as directed by a health professional.