Nice Product that I have used in recent times
Ayurvedic Herbal Powder or Churna is a powdered form of medications used in the treatment of disorders in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. It is the most basic and simplest form of Ayurvedic medicine containing a fine powder of herbs. Ashwagandha is a plant which consists of anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidizing, anti-stress, sleep inducting as well as drug withdrawal qualities.
USP of the product : High quality herbs and No preservatives.
Benefits of Ashwagandha Churna:
- Ashwagandha Supports a healthy immune system ,It helps to boost the cells within the body that help remove bacteria along with other dangerous elements, thus enhancing the defense mechanisms.
- Ashwagandha consists of anti-inflammatory qualities. It helps in reducing inflammation brought on by osteoarthritis,pain along with other handicap.
- Bio chemical compounds found in Ashwagandha have got anti-oxidant qualities.
- Ashwagandha is known to be one of the great anti-ageing agents. It help to hydrate and keep the cells as healthy and balanced as you possibly can, restoring the body with higher cells and lower cell degeneration.
- Anti-depressant capabilities found in Ashwagandha is due to the existence of bio molecules which help impact brain chemistry.
- Ashwagandha is one of the best option to reduce anxiety due to stress.
- Ashwagandha is diuretic in nature so it is beneficial for treating urinary ailments.
- Ashwagandha Benefits a healthy reproductive system in both males and females.
- Ashwagandha has got anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-stressor qualities that are wonderful for cardio health issues. It fortifies heart muscles, and also manage cholesterol levels.
Dosage: Add ½ spoon of Churna to 100ml water, boil and reduce to 50ml, filter and consume twice a day or or as directed by health professional.