Ayurvedic Herbal Powder or Churna is a powdered form of medications used in the treatment of disorders in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. It is the most basic and simplest form of Ayurvedic medicine containing a fine powder of herbs. Musta is a natural herb that is well known in Ayurveda. It is considered as one of the best Ayurvedic natural herbs in increasing health and regulating menstruation.
Benefits of Mustha Churna:
- It acts as an analgesic, astringent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-oxidant and more. It shows the effect on various ailments.
- Mustha is used in treating skin diseases ailment like eczema, scabies, and itching.
- It is helpful in treating eye disorders such as eye pains, redness of eyes, conjunctivitis, and ocular discharge.
- It helps to burn fat so it helps to reduce fat deposition in obese people.
- It normalizes the menstrual problems like irregularities.
- It improves the digestive system, removes toxins and worms from the gastrointestinal tract and purifies the blood.
- It is used to treat ulcers and effective in cases of vomiting, diarrhea, and dyspepsia.
- It helps to pacify the liver, spleen and pancreas.
- It acts as a nerve relaxant and helps to treat diseases like psychosis, epilepsy and mental health problem.
- Dosage: Add ½ spoon of Churna to 100ml water, boil and reduce to 50ml, filter and consume twice a day or as directed by a health professional.