Ayurvedic Herbal Powder or Churna is a powdered form of medications used in the treatment of disorders in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. It is the most basic and simplest form of Ayurvedic medicine containing a fine powder of herbs. Nimba Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal powder form. Nimba means neem, which is the main ingredient. It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment for skin diseases, gout etc.
Benefits of Nimba Churna:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of skin diseases, gout, leukoderma, skin eruptions, psoriasis.
- It heals chronic non-healing wounds, as in the case of diabetic wounds.
- It is used in spleen disorders.
- It relieves joint inflammation caused due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- It improves skin texture and complexion if used for one month's time.
- It helps for diabetic patients.
- Dosage: Add ½ spoon of Churna to 100ml water, boil and reduce to 50ml, filter and consume twice a day or as directed by a health professional.