Ayurvedic Herbal Powder or Churna is a powdered form of medications used in the treatment of disorders in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. It is the most basic and simplest form of Ayurvedic medicine containing a fine powder of herbs. Pippali is a herb or a culinary spice, is commonly used to treat a wide range of disorders from coughs, colds, and congestion to digestive issues, reproductive issues, and even mental imbalances.
Benefits of Pippali Churna:
- Cleanses the blood and Detoxifies the Body
- Increases digestion and Reduces gas and bloating
- Treats cough, asthma, and hiccups and Treats respiratory infections and disorders.
- Reduces fever and Benefits anemia.
- Treats skin disorders Beautifies the complexion.
- Benefits liver, gallbladder, and spleen issues.
- Treats menstrual disorders such as amenorrhea and dysmenorrheal.
- Increases fertility (both men and women
- Reduces Vata Nervous System disorders (anxiety, fear, worry, etc.)
- Useful in arthritis (especially gout and Rheumatoid arthritis)
- Dosage: Add ½ spoon of Churna to 100ml water, boil and reduce to 50ml, filter and consume twice a day or as directed by health professional.