This pure Ayurvedic Aloevera soap is 100% natural and handmade.
Aloe Vera has soothing properties which maintains the health of skin tissues and is excellent for tightening of skin pores.
Aloe Vera is a well known moisturizer and revitalizer of skin. Regular use of this soap is a natural way of rejuvenating and keeping your skin soft and beautiful."
The natural ingredients of this soap will make your skin glow and prevent premature ageing.
This natural soap will fine tune your beauty routine and improve the skin texture.
How does it work?
- This natural antiseptic, anti-acne soap heals skin infections, treats sunburns and promotes new skin growth.
- Aloe Vera known for its cooling properties - fights skin aging, reduces dark circles and blemishes, keeps the skin cool and moisturized.
- Its emollient nature can help relieve dry, itchy skin and also promotes skin healing from conditions like psoriasis.
- Aloe Vera Works excellent to help fade blemishes, scars and discoloration.
- Aloe Vera is a well known moisturizer and revitalizer of skin.
I can’t count how many times customers have told me that handmade soaps not only improved their skin but changed their lives by relieving them of itchiness, dryness and skin conditions such as eczema,
psoriasis and acne.
Everyone wants healthy skin and switching to daily use of handmade soap is the best place to start. And what more, Guduchi Hand made soaps are free from Castaic Soda, Paraben and SLS.
Why Handmade Soap?
- Guduchi Handmade soaps come in irregular shapes & sizes, simply because they are really handmade and hand cut exclusively for our customers and not mass produced.
- And the additional beauty of these soaps is, each of these varieties do not just vary in color and fragrance, they indeed give a different experience as the real fruits and leaves are added to these soaps in the form of kashaya (Boiled liquid of the plant / leaves) thus giving a different feel with each variant.
- Because the herbs play such an important role on the skin, we have ensured to keep TFM value at 4.2 so that you can make out a difference on your skin when you use our soaps.
- Handmade soap contains glycerin which is a natural byproduct of the soap making process, an excellent moisturizer and also one of the reasons that handmade soap is so good for your skin! Glycerin is an emollient which attracts moisture from the air maintaining moisture in the skin throughout the day.
- Store bought, mass-produced bars normally do not contain glycerin and can leave your skin feeling dry and irritated. Not being real soap, they contain detergents which strip skin of its natural oils. They use synthetic ingredients to achieve things such as a thick lather or specific hardness of the bar. On top of being moisturizing, handmade soap achieves these properties by having the correct ratios of plant-based oils and other natural ingredients.
How to Use
• Gently work up a lather by rubbing the soap between your wet palms.
• Spread the lather on your wet skin all over the body.
• Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
• Pat dry with a soft towel to get soft and moisturized skin.
• Store the soap in a cool, dry place to avoid quick melting.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."