- Guduchi Wild honey is procured from the natural beehives in the forest of Siddapur by tribal honey hunters.
- Wild honey helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats.
- Prevents the allergy symptoms and helps in treating allergies.
- Wild honey has antibacterial and antiseptic properties and hence it acts as a good healing agent.
- Honey is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B2, B3, B5 and B6, Calcium, Iron. Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc.
- Honey boosts immunity. Its antioxidants and bacteria-fighting assets also help against fighting infections that are caused by viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Honey is known as an excellent source of natural energy as the natural unprocessed sugar present in it enters the bloodstream directly and this in turn can give a quick boost of energy.
- Wild honey nutrition is impressive. Raw honey contains 22 amino acids, 27 minerals and 5,000 enzymes. Minerals include iron, zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, and selenium. Vitamins found in honey include vitamin B6, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and niacin.
Promote Immunity of the Body Naturally with Best Organic Honey
Rich in antioxidants, honey helps in strengthening the immunity of the body. The supreme quality of Guduchi Ayurveda Wild Honey is known to cure a plethora of ailments ranging from cold, cough to allergies and is also known to assist in weight loss. It protects the body from seasonal and chronic health issues.
Who It's For:
If you're suffering from cough, cold
If you're distressed due to unwanted weight gain.
If you're suffering from low immunity
If you're disturbed by allergies
It is time for you to use Guduchi Wild Honey
Looking to consult a doctor about your hair problems? Book a free telephonic consultation with Doctors at Guduchi Ayurveda. Click here >>
With the Goodness of:
How to Use
Use Guduchi Wild Honey in any or all of the following ways:
• Add 1 tablespoon of honey to warm water and drink in the morning.
• Add 1 tablespoon of honey to green tea.
• Add 1 tablespoon of honey to cereals, cornflakes.
• Add 1 tablespoon of honey to desserts.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."