Asava Arishta Drakshasava | Useful Ayurvedic formulation for Cardiac Disorders, Indigestion & Increases Appetite| 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Drakshasava is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 1,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Drakshasava is a herbal tonic, which helps in strengthening the body and reducing weakness. It contains about 5 to 10% of self-generated natural alcohol, which along with the water present delivers water and alcohol soluble active constituents of the herbs to different parts of the body. Drakshasava is an effective ayurvedic medicine that is used in the treatment of cardiac disorders. It is also useful in reducing the symptoms of digestive diseases like hemorrhoids, and colitis. Drakshasava is specially formulated to help treat indigestion and increase appetite. It is useful in increasing bile secretion and restore its natural functions.
- Drakshasava mainly works on symptoms like debility or physical weakness and restlessness.
- Drakshasava, main ingredient raisin, has mild laxative properties and stimulates bile from the liver, which goes to intestine and induces Peristalsis.
- Drakshasava increases bile secretion and restores its natural functions, which helps to improve digestion, liver functions and reduces indigestion and increases appetite.
- Drakshasava helps to reduce excess air in the alimentary canal and reduces excessive belching.
- Drakshasava is used for strength, debility after fever or chronic disease and general fatigue.
- Drakshasava treats piles, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, headache, anemia, jaundice, cough, breathing troubles with feeling of restlessness, etc.
Draksha, Misri, Honey, Tejpatta, Eliche, Nagshekar, Laung, Jaiphal, Chavya, Nirgundi, Dhataki, Kankola.
Drakshasava is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects, but Overconsumption may cause side effects like some gastric irritation or mouth ulcers, However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Drakshasava.
Drakshasava health tonic can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.